Run A Ree - Hudson’s Bay 51st annual event
This year’s Run-A-Ree will be Hudson’s Bay 51st annual event (one of the oldest running events in SW Washington!) There will be nearly 500 students from 16 different high schools will be participating in the event. The event consists of five races, including:
- 3500m community run for anyone who is brave enough – Starts at 3:00 PM
- 3500m combined race of the freshmen & sophomore boys and girls – Starts at 3:30 PM
- 5k boys JV race – Starts at 4:00 PM
- 5K girls varsity race – Starts at 4:30 PM
- 5k varsity boys – Starts at 5:00 PM
- All races will be run entirely on the grounds of Hudson’s Bay High School campus. They start west of the concessions stand at propstra baseball stadium.
The Run-A-Ree started in 1960 and was created in honor of Steve Maas, a former Hudson’s Bay graduate that was killed in a military helicopter training operation inn Florida.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.