Supporting all aspects of Hudson's Bay through the issuing of grants is the primary purpose for the existence of HBF and the reason why HBF conducts fundraisers.
In addition, HBF manages funds for and extends tax exempt fundraising status to those sports and activities that have created line item accounts within the HBF system: Athletic Director, A3 Training, Baseball, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Bowling, Cheer, Class of 2019/Senior Party, Class of 2021, Counseling Center, Cross Country, DECA - ACES Magnet, Dance, Drama, FCRC, FFA/Horticulture, Football, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, HB Food Baskets, Life Skills Class, Music, Nurse, Pottery/Art Class, SCC (Structured Communications), Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis B/G, Track, Volleyball and Wrestling.
Grant Request Requirements:
1. Grant requests may be sent to us through the HBF website: hudsonsbayfoundation.org, or scan or email to either Shore Beckel:
2. Each line on the grant request form must be filled out and signed by an administrator. Please bring this copy of the grant to our meeting.
3. No email votes will be taken on grants submitted late.
4. Grants need to be presented in person or by a representative at the meeting.
5. HBF would like feedback on all approved grants, along with pictures for our website and Facebook page.
6. When applicable, HBF requests to be recognized as sponsoring the event and have our "Sponsored by HBF" sign displayed.
Please download our grant application and submit it to the address on the left.